PJSC Gazprom Neft (whose registered office is located at Ul. Galernaya d. 5, entrance A, St Petersburg 190000), being the rights owner (hereinafter “the Licensor”),
pursuant to Article 1286.1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation grants usage rights to any individual wishing to make use of content published on this site (http://media.gazprom-neft.ru/) (hereinafter “the Licensee”) provided that such individual accepts the conditions of this license, unconditionally and in full.
- This open licence grants the right to use published content, i.e., specific photographic and/or audio–visual content, published on this Internet site (https://media.gazprom-neft.com/), pursuant to the terms of this open license. The terms of this open license apply to all individual pieces of content published on this internet site. License type: non-exclusive. Applicable term: one year from the date of such license being granted. Territory throughout which such published content may be used: worldwide. This open license is royalty-free.
- This open license constitutes anAccession Contract. It is granted (i.e., such Accession Contract is deemed to be entered into) from such time as the terms of this open licence are accepted (Acceptance), unconditionally and in full. Clicking the Accept button (shown at the bottom of this open license) will be deemed to constitute Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this open license, as will the downloading and/or saving of any file containing content published on this site.
- The Licensee has the right to use the published content solely on the terms outlined in this open license, including, specifically:
- in reproducing any published content – i.e., in making a single copy of one or more pieces of published content in any format, and/or on downloading such content to any computerised or IT device;
- in distributing or sharing such published content, on a no-cost basis;
- in allowing such published content to be publicly displayed (by means of any technology) in any publicly accessible space, or in any space accessible to a large number of the public beyond the Licensee’s own immediate family;
- in including such published content in any informational or scientific works, catalogues,encyclopediae or Internet sites.
The use of such published content on any other basis is prohibited.
- The Licensee does not have the right to assign or otherwise transfer to any third party any rights and/or obligations pertaining to this license, nor to transfer or grant any charge over or material interest in any rights obtained through this open license. The Licensee is forbidden from altering the published content in any way, from making any compilation therefrom (except as expressly provided under this open license), and from including the published content in any derivative work or works (including under any treatment, visualisation or screen adaptation, arrangement, staging or dramatization) that would result in its alteration, extension or other amendment. The published content may be used solely in the format in which it is published on this site (https://media.gazprom-neft.com/). The piecemeal use of any published content (or part thereof) is prohibited. The Licensor does not grant the Licensee any right to use the published content in the development of any new content or intellectual property.
- The Licensee acknowledges the Licensor as the owner of all copyright and other rights pertaining to all published content.
- The use of any published content in breach of the terms of this open license will be deemed to constitute unauthorised use of intellectual property and will incur civil and criminal liability, or liability under administrative law.
- The Licensor retains the right, at its sole discretion, in full or in part, to refuse an open license in the event that the Licensee intends to offer usage rights thereto to any third party or parties.